Fatih BayazitEine Ebene höher
Dr. Fatih Bayazit
Auf der Morgenstelle 10
One-parameter semigroups and spectral theory with applications to
- flows in networks
- asymptotic behavior of nonautonomous abstract Cauchy problems
- Floquet theory for evolution families
- Currently Consultant, d-fine GmbH
- August 2009-August 2012 Ph.D. studies in Mathematics (scholarship by the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung)
- October 2005–February 2009 Studies of Mathematics, Universität Tübingen (scholarship by the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung)
- October 2003–August 2007 Studies of applied Mathematics, University of Applied Sciences Stuttgart
- June 2003 Abitur (general qualification for university entry).
Thesis: Asymptotic behavior of periodic evolution families on Banach spaces
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Rainer Nagel, Prof. Dr. Stefan Teufel, JD Dr. Britta Dorn, Doc. Dr. Marjeta Kramar-Fijavz
Diploma Thesis: Recent results on semigroups and their cogenerators
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Rainer Nagel and Prof. Dr. Tanja Eisner
Diploma Thesis: The principle of linearized stability
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Peter Hauber and Prof. Dr. Rainer Nagel
- (with R. Heymann), Stability of Multiplication Operators and Multiplication Semigroups, submitted
- (with B. Dorn, A. Rhandi), Flows in networks with delay in the vertices , accepted (Mathematische Nachrichten).
- (with U. Groh, R. Nagel) Floquet representations and asymptotic behavior of periodic evolution families, accepted (Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems).
- Positive evolution families solving nonautonomous difference
equations, accepted (Positivity).
- (with S. Fritz, I. Kreykenbohm, J. Wilms, R. Staubert, K. Pottschmidt, J. Rodriguez, A. Santangelo) A torque reversal of 4U1907+09, Astronomy & Astrophysics 458, p. 885-893, 2006.
- Evolution families for nonautonomous difference
equations, Ulmer Seminare 2010.
- (with U. Groh, R. Nagel) Floquet representations and asymptotic behavior of periodic evolution families, Ulmer Seminare 2011. Theses
- On the Asymptotic Behavior of Periodic Evolution Families on Banach Spaces, PhD thesis, June 2012.
- Recent results on semigroups and their cogenerators, diploma thesis (University of Tübingen), december 2008.
- The principle of linearized stability, diploma thesis (University of applied Sciences, Stuttgart), June 2007.